cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! Site migration is underway. Phase 2: migrate recent content

Forum Posts

Beta Opportunity for Neo4j Workspace

Introducing Neo4j Workspace We’re inviting you to check out Neo4j Workspace. Workspace combines our most powerful graph tools (Data Importer, Bloom, and Browser) all in one place to help you get up and running with graph databases faster. For experie...

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.48.07 PM.png
TrevorS by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Leadership election issue

Dear Members, Kindly I built 3 Core instances with Neo4j 3.4.10 Enterprise version. run all from my PC using a localhost with different port for each instance. 1- In the 1st part of the image: all 3 are running. 2- In the 2nd part of the image showed...

Bloom Connection

Hi all, Is it possible to connect Bloom to a cloud based database. I am using Graphstory as a means to share my graphs with colleagues and it would be great if they could use bloom to visualize them via the web browser Many Thanks, Sam

skirwan by Node Link
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End where statements

Hi all, I am using the below cypher quiry to import data from a CSV file into a neo4j database via the neo4j browser. Largely this query works well, however I am missing relationships as the where clauses are being carried out throughout the query, f...

skirwan by Node Link
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rolling Aggregation

So I have data model that looks like this: (u1:User)-[:create]->(trx:transfer)-[:to]->(u2:User) and in node transfer, I have a transaction date and amount transferred as attributes. So, I'm wondering whether neo4j can give me multiple subgraphs where...

Force to use all resources

Hi all, I have a dedicated PC for NEO4j. How to Configure it to use all resources for max performance? I increased heap and pagecache size, But it's still possible to increase performance. CPU i5, 32GB RAM, 1T SSD Thanks.

ak1002 by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to detech which Cypher statement goes wrong

Greetings, Recently I'm looking into the docs of Cypher and write a simple Cypher query in Golang, I've tried to use multiple statements inside a single transaction. but If I input a invalid id of children or parent and make the middle MATCH statemen...

SSL in Casual Cluster

Hi There Have set up stand alone server with self signed certificate while it works perfectly i'm able to access in Port 7473. While i followed the same steps for casual cluster of 3 nodes , i'm able to start the 3 nodes while they are failing to Ele...

fme_mrc by Node Clone
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Query challenge

Consider the following nodes with relationship [top_of]: (n1)-[top_of]->(n2)-[top_of]->(n3) (n4)-[top_of]->(n2)-[top_of]->(n5) input will be a list of nodes like [n1,n3,n5]. In output, a node x from list will be removed if there is a path from anoth...

Issue with undefined nodes

Hi, I have imported a csv file into a neo4j database. I am now using bloom to visualise the graph but im not able to expand nodes due to "Undefined node". I have included the cypher I used to import the data below as well as a screenshot of the Grap...

skirwan by Node Link
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online

Users online (2,764)