cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Csv triples to neo4j graph

I have a csv file having 5 columns. I want to model a graph in the following way: First column-> node Second column -> label of the node from first column Fourth column-> node Fifth column -> label of the node from fourth column Third column -> relat...

pckrt by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Problems since upgrade neo4j to 3.5.1

Hi, Since i upgrade neo4j from 3.4 to 3.5.1 i have problems with long running queries. What i see is that there even running long system queries. Like, CALL dbms.cluster.role() but i don't have a cluster.

Resolved! Traverse to end node

Hi, im trying to get products where there is a HasHolding relationship then traverse up all products where IsNewEditionOf relationship until I get to the end node and just return the end nodes in the image layout id only want chart 1 edition 3 and c...

Path conundrum for rule solving engine

Hi! I'm working on a rule solving engine. The problem is that when I run it first the results needs to be fed into the engine again and potentially again and again. Is it possible to solve this with just one run? This is my data. CREATE (a:XTEST {id:...

Weighted Relationship

Hello I have a table about transactions with same collumns as ID_TRANSACTION, DT_TRANSACION, ID_COMPANY, ID_CUSTOMER, etc. I need to create a graph with relation between the companies, the more common customers the greater the relationship. The table...

Connection to server lost - Too many traffic?

Hi, I host my own neo4j db (version 3.4.9 - Edition entreprise) . And sometime I have this error (see on interface) : BoltConnectionError: No connection found, did you connect to Neo4j? in neo4j interface and sometimes my application fail to connect ...

Halin system load unit?

Wich unit is the "system load" chart in Halin performance tab using? First thought it might be percent, but our values are around 200m to 1.0, even unter high load? Then thought 1.0 = 100% but I've also seen values above 1.0, so this must be wrong. B...

Reiner by Graph Buddy
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import maxing out memory, but not using CPU

Hi, I'm currently in the process of using neo4j-admin import for a dataset of ~8M nodes, 80M node properties, 700M relationships and 3.18G relationship properties - equating to ~87GB. I tried with a sample set yesterday and it worked fine, but this w...

Database Start-Up Issues

I am curious if anyone has run into a similar issue? I didn't see a post on the topic, so figured I would reach out to the community. For some odd reason at times when I restart the database or close Neo4j Desktop and go back, start up the database, ...

Sort by average of intermediate node property

Hello, I am new to neo4j, and just learning Cypher, so this may be a simple question. Or not. I've had trouble searching for this answer, as I'm not quite sure how to describe it. In my data, there are a set of Customers, each of which can have zero ...

tim1 by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplifying/ Generalizing a cypher query

Dear all, I am relatively new to Neo4j and need it for university. I am working with the enterprise edition for education, with the latest version and the apoc plugin. I have a problem which I guess is resolved simply but I just cannot find a way how...

i_m by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimisation of a cypher query

Hello, we are doing database tests with different databases on connected data. Surprisingly Neo4J is somewhat slow compared to JDO Datanucleus. In our tests we have around 1.1 mio node, we aim for much bigger datasets ( around 10^12 nodes). Here is a...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors