Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Create csv values as edge properties while importing

I have almost similar case to the question here in stack overflow . https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48529861/create-a-node-for-each-column-only-once-while-importing-csv-into-neo4j Here the edges are made if the cell have value of 1, but in my cas...

jimf by Node
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Create ranks (limit) over subgroups in Neo4j

Hello: I have the following query to retrieve the top 2 papers (in terms of the number of citations) of every proceeding for researchers: MATCH (p:Paper)-[:SUBMITTED_TO]->(a:Proceeding),(p)-[:CITED_BY]->() WITH p.paperTitle as Paper, size((p)-[:CITED...

How to Aggregate calculation of data faster?

I have a problem,Aggregate calculation is slowly, any Suggest? thanks. Query: match(m:MaBatch)-[r:BATCH]->(d:SumModPanelDefHis) where m.batch='4th' and d.eventTimekey>='20181108060000' and d.eventTimekey<='20181110060000' with d,count(d.panelId) as I...

Help using apoc.coll.max

Using Neo4J 3.5.3, and latest APOC. Trying to return the "latest" date among 3 date properties (in epoch ms format). I collect the properties into a collection variable, and then attempt apoc.coll.max as shown here: MATCH (d:Mwpdevice)--(:Mwpactive...

pdrangeid by Graph Voyager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Privileges on subgraphs

Is there a practical example of assigning a role with privileges to create nodes but may not use labels from a specified blacklist? The operational guide is a bit abstract.

APOC importing /retrieve JSON data from CURL

Problem description: I want to use apoc.load.json , however in a certain manner, namely instead of url or the file path use variable as argument. The reason for this is that I am sending my json as part of CURL, so I can capture it and save to varia...

Neo4J CE stability issues

Ubuntu 18.04Neo4j: 3.5.3, Browser 3.2.16Python driverAlgo's pluginDue to numerous " Discarded stale query from the query cache after n seconds" the logs are littered with personal data So I've been trying to start using Neo4J in a project, but have s...

Creating nodes from a COLLECT

Reading a "Learning Neo4j" book from Packt publications. Found a query: match (p:Person)-[b:BOUGHT]->(prod1:Product)-[:MADE_BY]->(br:Brand)<- [MADE_BY]-(prod2:Product) with p, br, prod2, count(prod1) as NrOfBrandProducts where not(p-[:BOUGHT]->prod2)...

vsaran by Neo4j
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos