Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to merge MERGE AND MATCH with CSV import

sample CSV lines are as follows created_at,tweet_id,retweeted_user_screenName,retweeted_user_id,tweet_text,screen_name,source,hashtags,user_mentions,in_reply_to_status_id,in_reply_to_user_id,is_quote_status,retweet_count,favorite_count,favorited,retw...

Graph Matching Algorithms

Hi all together, Neo4j has been on my "needs a second look" list for quite a while, I finally thought I found a toy project, which might be a good fit. However as I looked for graph algorithms, implemented in Neo4j I couldn't find any for my problem....

tilois by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Neo4j Server vs Embedded performance

Hi Neo4j community, When I run the server in stand alone mode and execute a query via the cypher-shell or Neo4j's web UI the query returns relatively fast within 300-400 ms. However if I run the embedded Neo4j server within another Java application, ...

Cypher query traversal evaluator

Hi everyone, We have a requirement in which we need to be able to accept any user defined cypher query, execute the user supplied query in an embedded Neo4j server but have every traversal be evaluated based on certain business logic in our server to...

LAG on the desktop

Hello Community. First I have to say that this is an awesome product. Albeit with some growing pains. The one I am experiencing quite a bit is lag on the Neo4j Browser (3.2.18). Right now, Neo4j is consuming 10.8G of memory! I am not doing anythi...

rmasrani by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rename property name

Dear Everyone, I am a newbie (February 2019) transferring my Amazon product database from Filemaker to Neo4J. On the Amazon platform they use an acronym ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number). As a newbie I named one of my properties in the Neo...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors