Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help to enhance a query

Hello guys, I need help to create a neo4j query. I have a database containing information of coupons and their respective products bought by customers.I am trying to make a query for, given a certain product, find the coupons that contain this item, ...

Problems in connection MacOSX

I am Ronildo. I have the same problem, after installing Neo4j Desktop, it opens but blank with the following message: No Internet connection Poor network connection / Proxied network environment detected. Please check your connectivity. Neo4j Desktop...

Identifying Neo4j

So, I've found myself making the same stupid mistake a couple times now and wondering how others solve this particular problem... I run Neo4j on AWS EC2 instance, of which we have two (more to come): the development server and a production server. Fo...

massung by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Halin Monitoring - Neo4J Desktop

Hello, My aim is to integrate Neo4J with Halin to see some more advanced monitoring metrics. I followed the guide written by David Allen, and the application seemed to install correctly. However; when trying to run Halin monitoring I get an error. -O...

Nyan4j unusual behaviour

Suspicious behaviour from the latest version of Neo4j Desktop. It's a bit hard to describe, but when starting up Neo4j Desktop something quite unusual happens. For lack of a better word, suspicious, almost feral behaviour really. I imagine it's just ...

folterj by Node Clone
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delete csv file after import to neo4j

I have imported csv file into neo4j by using java import that provide methods on this.[https://neo4j.com/docs/cypher-manual/current/clauses/load-csv/] I have been trying to create web-based app where people can automatically import csv into neo4j. An...

Create Users procedure error

I'm trying to create a new user on a neo4j CE database using the following: CALL dbms.security.createUser('username', 'password', true); Following these instructions from the Neo4j manual: https://neo4j.com/docs/operations-manual/current/reference/u...

Matt by Node
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos