cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSL in Casual Cluster

Hi There Have set up stand alone server with self signed certificate while it works perfectly i'm able to access in Port 7473. While i followed the same steps for casual cluster of 3 nodes , i'm able to start the 3 nodes while they are failing to Ele...

fme_mrc by Node Clone
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Query challenge

Consider the following nodes with relationship [top_of]: (n1)-[top_of]->(n2)-[top_of]->(n3) (n4)-[top_of]->(n2)-[top_of]->(n5) input will be a list of nodes like [n1,n3,n5]. In output, a node x from list will be removed if there is a path from anoth...

Issue with undefined nodes

Hi, I have imported a csv file into a neo4j database. I am now using bloom to visualise the graph but im not able to expand nodes due to "Undefined node". I have included the cypher I used to import the data below as well as a screenshot of the Grap...

skirwan by Node Link
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Query not returning any results

Hi, I have :Person, :Question, and :Answer nodes. A person can either answer a question or skip it. If they answer the question, I'm adding a relationship (:ANSWERED) between the :Person node and the :Answer node. If they decide to skip it, I'm addin...

Resolved! Neo4j - WHERE negation on path not working

MATCH (n:Owner),(v:Vehicles) WHERE NOT (n)-[:OWNS]->(v) RETURN DISTINCT n.email, n.name ORDER BY n.name and MATCH (n:Owner),(v:Vehicles) WHERE (n)-[:OWNS]->(v) RETURN DISTINCT n.email, n.name ORDER BY n.name is giving me the same result...What a...

Resolved! What is neo4j users used for?

Sorry for this stupid question. But I couldn't get it exactly when we need it to use. I see that we can have users through dbms.security. But I don't see anywhere about login, logout process for this. When I start the graph (using graph db user and p...

ri8ika by Graph Voyager
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Neo4j SSL certificate auto renew

Hello guys, I have a working neo4j database running on AWS EC2, followed this link, SSL works perfectly except the fact that when certbot automatically renew the certificate Neo4j still use the old certificate. So in order to solve this issue, I have...

kutomer by Node Link
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Case Statement For Null relationship

I'm trying to perform an operation that will check to see if a relationship exists on a node and if not create one. If a relationship does exist, I want to delete the relationship and then create a new one. What I have so far is: Match (w:Well {id: "...

Getting to a certain label

So I have an identification of node, let say a user id. From this user id, I want to get the subgraph of he is connected to other entities such as other users, or other institution such as bank or company. Let say I want to take the eight-degree sepa...

The error of the Connected Components algorithm

I have some problems when using the Connected Components algorithm: Enter the example in the official website -> cypherCALL algo.unionFind.stream('User', 'FRIEND', {}) YIELD nodeId, setId RETURN algo.asNode(nodeId).id AS user, setId.Display ERROR:Neo...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors