Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Different About Relations Count() in Cypher

Hello, can I get the answer or explanations of this..? Why the following cypher return different values..? Thanks. Cypher 1: MATCH p = (n)-[r]->() RETURN COUNT(r) it returns 94. Cypher 2: MATCH (n)-[r]-() RETURN COUNT(r) it returns 188. Cypher 3: MAT...

Relationship Load Failure

Hi, I want to ask whether cypher may miss merging relationship during csv load. So I want to load csv data into neo4j using the following query: Using Periodic Commit 10000 Load CSV with headers from 'file:///{filename}' as row FIELDTERMINATO...

Connecting to neo4j using java

Hi All, Im trying to connect to neo4j using java using neo4j driver. The connectivity is successful when i try it from eclipse, but when i deploy the same class it its throwing error "No suitable driver found for jdbc:neo4j:bolt://localhost:port". Th...

Resolved! Running and aggregating multiple queries

Is there a way of running and aggregating very many queries without using the step-wise WITH? My case is that I need to run x10's or x100's of EXPAND queries and return all of them. As Neo (can) automatically connect result nodes this produces a 'sup...

mike by Graph Buddy
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Int vs string properties in performance

Hello, I would like to know if there is a difference between int property or a string property in the following scenario: I have multiple relations and every one of them have an "index" property. Until now i have had strings of int in the property - ...

o9384496 by Node Link
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kernel Version: Dev instead of 3.5.5

We are building a decentralized application using Neo4J as the database and have an issue where our local instance on our laptops shows a kernel version in debug.log as 3.5.5 but a remote peer's kernel version shows 'dev' and we're using the same cod...

How to remove Labels without Nodes?

removed all Nodes/RelationShips with "detach delete" now Desktop keeps on showing my original Labels on Database Information, although no Nodes exist how to get rid of them other than scratching the database ? Alex ps apoc.meta.schema() shows the lab...

Resolved! Return certain properties from apoc.convert.toTree

I have a graph of Restaurants that are located in different plazas I'm using the following statement but it's returning all the properties from Plaza and Restaurant MATCH r=(p:Plaza)-[:in_plaza]->(rs:Restaurant) WITH COLLECT(r) AS rs CALL apoc.conver...

melgamal by Node Link
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

Starting from a clean state in neo4j (caching)

Hello, I hope I'm in the right category. My concern is about caching and requests. I'm using neo4j Community 3.5.3 with a 4 million cells and 35 million relationships database (generated from CSV) to run shortest path algorithms (apoc astar and dijks...