Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nodes(path) returns the node graph, NOT a list

I'm trying to represent Enigma rotors with neo4j. match (input:Input{IN:"A"}) match path=(n:Rotor1{IN:input.IN})-[*]-(m) return input,nodes(path) returns the connected nodes, but never a list. Is it because the path is not oriented? How can I extrac...

Create new user from Ubuntu command line

I am doing some dev-ops work in the AWS environment (unmanaged) with Neo4j Enterprise causal cluster using version 3.5.8. I would like to be able to add a new user from an Ubuntu bash command line. The best resource I have found so far is here: ...

neo4joe by Node Clone
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Setup EC2 instance with AMI does not work

Today an EC2 instance with the current neo4j community edition AMI was set up for me. But this failed despite several attempts. 1st attempt: EC2 instance with ami-0e6865c9b4a3f869d error message I assume: Subscribing seems not to be allowed here fro...

Checkpoint trigger killing performance

I have a lot of output Spark data that I'm attempting to load via LOAD CSV, and everything appears to go well until a checkpoint is hit, at which point the server performance not only tanks, but it refuses to improve. Here's some example log output b...

massung by Node Clone
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Path finding in cypher query

Hi everyone, I have a question about how it works a traversal operation in a cypher query. The search starts by finding the start point. After that, the relationships are traversed. This traverse is it done in parallel or sequently? Thank you

algo.unionFind connected component

Hello All, I'm a newbie in Neo4j. I load a csv file (format: id) for the nodes and a csv file (format: id id share) for the relationships. I look at the connected components but I want to consider only the major relationships (above 50%), so I use th...

depire by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edge display issue in Linkurious

I am trying to use Linkurious with our Neo4j database and having the following problem. When I try to display a set of nodes and a specific set of edges, the tool displays all edge connection between them. For example I want to run the following quer...

Https://debian.neo4j.org/repo returns 404

The title says it. To confirm it's not my problem checked with https://www.uptrends.com/tools/uptime to see it's returning 404 from anywhere. I saw similar issues on github but nothing recent. Am I missing anything? Thanks, Igor https://www.broadmind...

Convert int to string with leading 0

I'm trying to convert a date into a YYYYMMDD and YYYYMM format in order to create an index for a GraphAware TimeTree, as suggested in this post. As noted in their blog, the authors originally used as MM/DD/YYYY format for the UUID, which leads to som...

Issue Extending Algorithm Class

Hi, I am trying to write a simple modified BFS with an alternative stopping condition and want to base it off the single source shortest path implementation provided in the Neo4j Graph Algorithms library: https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-graph-...