cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Relational data vs sequential data

Lets assume we want to model knowledge, that would be a perfect case for a graph database. But lets further assume we want to record, how users interact with certain knowledge on that graph, essentially sequential or timestamped data that keeps track...

Resolved! Neo4j ETL stopped working

Hi, I am using neo4j ETL Tool for a while now and it was working fine with no errors and I was able to import data from PostgresSQL and save it into a graph database. I didn't do any changes but now when I try to import data from PostgresSQL I get th...

Desktop browser sync aborts over and over

On MacOS/latest, Safari/latest (plus going back in time 4 years). This problem has always plagued me, yet does not seem to be a mentioned problem. Basically, I have many instances of Neo4j 3.4.x and 3.5, local and cloud, and the issue happens with al...

Jiropole by Graph Voyager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What means "Uh oh... There was no slot for ` w2@451`"?

Hi, trying to perform some batch MERGEs in Neo4j Enterprise 3.5.5, I get the following error Message, what does that mean? Neo.DatabaseError.Statement.ExecutionFailed: Uh oh... There was no slot for ` w2@451` The cypher part WITH w, word1, word2 MERG...

Reiner by Graph Buddy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paths to multiple subsets

Hi! I have a graph of users. Each user belongs to one group, and the users have links between them. I want to find users where there is a path of max length X to users belonging to other groups, and I cant figure out the best way to do it. If Im inte...

kaptenh by Node Clone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Function and procedure together

When it runs, there is the error: Neo.ClientError.Procedure.ProcedureCallFailed: Failed to invoke procedure apoc.periodic.iterate : Caused by: org.neo4j.cypher.internal.v3_5.util.SyntaxException: Invalid input 'd': expected 'n/N' or 's/S' (line 3, c...

pavloN by Node Clone
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Rename Node Labels

Please provide a working example of renaming existing node labels with apoc.refactor.rename.label procedure. I could not find any in the APOC guides. Thanks

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors