cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Algorithms difference

Hi, what is the difference between graph-algorithms-algo-3.5.4.0.jar and neo4j-graph-algorithms-3.5.11.0-standalone.jar (1) For Server setup which one do we need to install ? (2) Does both jar files all the algorithms ?

Database failed to start - macOS Catalina

Hi - I've am following the tutorial and downloaded neo4j desktop on a macOS catalina, creating a new graph as instructed however when I try to start the graph I get "Database failed to start: DB [database-63c4291f-d49f-43d4-b296-b7ff247998c7] 'v3.5.1...

How to run shell scripts in neo4j enterprise

Hello, everyone, I am doing the neo4j admin course and I am stuck on exercise #6 "Scripting changes to the database" I have run into issues with the scripts I have created as they are not running the commands. I am using a UNIX system and using relat...

How to fetch millions of data faster?

I am using the dataset from Kaggle. As I had received an error prompting to increase the heap memory size,I assigned heap memory size of 16GB and page cache memory size of 1G, as I have total of 32GB RAM. I left this query to run for an hour but I d...

Cannot iterate through Result

I cannot get a simple iteration through Nodes to work. My query is: String query = "MATCH (n:Concept) WHERE n.type = 'text' RETURN (n)"; When I execute: Result qResult = db.execute(query); System.out.println(qResult.resultAsString()); I get: +-------...

bpruitt by Node Link
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collection Sort

Hi, how to sort the id(n) inside the collect based on the distances by ascending order. the below query doesn't sort the distance. MATCH (n:PointNodes) WITH n, distance(point({longitude:n.lon,latitude:n.lat}), point({ longitude: -1.7444, latitude: ...

Combine 2 queries with differnt column names

I m trying to union/ combine 2 query results with different relationship types that should stay separate afterwards (sub queries r2, r3 not the same column names). I want to get an output graph with c, p, r2, r3. I tried the following cypher query: M...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors