cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! Site migration is underway. Phase 2: migrate recent content

Forum Posts

Beta Opportunity for Neo4j Workspace

Introducing Neo4j Workspace We’re inviting you to check out Neo4j Workspace. Workspace combines our most powerful graph tools (Data Importer, Bloom, and Browser) all in one place to help you get up and running with graph databases faster. For experie...

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.48.07 PM.png
TrevorS by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Bloom broken after amending Perspective

I've been happily using Bloom for ages but today I added a new node label to a local graph in Neo4J Desktop, tried adding the new label to the Perspective created in Bloom by default - and now can no longer use Bloom. Using Neo4j Desktop 1.2.5, Bloom...

michela by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Read nested json

**I AM new to neo4j. Can anyone help me creating cypher query for below json. I've a path array in my code which contains three objects, i want to get 3 separate nodes as path1, path2, path3 containing x, y, z properties in each path respectively. th...

Apoc Trigger in "Phase: After" never Ends

Hi all! I've ran into an unexpected behavior and can't figure out what's the source of it. I'm using apoc 3.5.0.9, and I'm trying to have a trigger in "phase: after" that creates a relationship with the node that has been updated with some other nod...

How to splice a Linked List in NEO4j's cypher

I asked the question in SO: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60765877/how-to-splice-a-linked-lists-in-cypher/60771324#60771324 Given a linked-list of LogEntry: (log:Log) (e1:LogEntry {date: Date('2020-03-19')}) (e2:LogEntry {date: Date('2020-03-17...

Resolved! How to use triggers to block update?

Hello, I'm using apoc 3.5.0.9 to implement triggers on my database, and I can't seem to find a way to have a trigger that blocks an update. For instance, I have 10+ triggers that execute in "phase: after" once a certain property X is updated, and I w...

Will not install Neo4j

Every time I try to install Neo4j I get the following message:Initialization error: Error: Can't install java: distribution does not exist I have Java in my system.

Neo4j-admin copy on windows

Hi, I've just moved to Neo4j 4 (using 4.0.2), and so was just trying to tidy up my database names. Looking at the docs I thought I would use the 'copy' command from neo4j-admin. I'm running on windows, so I don't know if its different on other plat...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online

Users online (3,050)