cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head's Up! Site migration is underway. Phase 1: replicate users.

Forum Posts

Beta Opportunity for Neo4j Workspace

Introducing Neo4j Workspace We’re inviting you to check out Neo4j Workspace. Workspace combines our most powerful graph tools (Data Importer, Bloom, and Browser) all in one place to help you get up and running with graph databases faster. For experie...

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.48.07 PM.png
TrevorS by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bill of materials

I want to store a Bill of materials(BOM) in neo4j. It is a tree schema. below will be the queries : Get Complete tree for a product/partGet all the descendants of a nodeGet all the ascendents of a nodeGet all the descendants of a node restricted to a...

Resolved! Query Tuning Help - Lots of DB hits?

I have a relative simply query that I'm trying to improve performance on. The query serves up a catalog of projects and we want to display some metrics of those projects when they browse the catalog. This catalog receives a lot of traffic (1,000+ cal...

Compare with same relation and attribute

Hi, I am trying to compare two nodes and the nodes connected to them. Here is my data sample. Each node has its own event time. I want to compare all nodes connected to them with same relation or attribute. Eg.. [A.eventtime - A1.eventtime] compare...

Problem with optional match

Consider the following schema, where green nodes are of type Post or Comment and pink node is of type fbUser . This green node could have a relathionship like follow where the yellow node are of type Friend In the same way you can consider this...

lx2pwnd by Node Clone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cypher from a start node discover all relations

Hello, I have the graph below : I want to start from the node 'zep3' and discover all relations until end nodes. My need is from a start node, see the impacted relations of type FLUX (red color in the graph). Any help is welcome, Thank you.

madiskou by Graph Buddy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create node with specific internal id using LOAD CSV

For initial data import (step 1) into Neo4j database I'm using the neo4j-admin import tool. There you can specify the internal id of a node by :ID in the header. I would also like to use LOAD CSV command for creating more nodes (step 2) into an alr...

muzos07 by Node
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable do load a 4.0.1 dump into a 4.0.2 db

hello, once more I have problems with the newest versions: Desktop 1.2.5, neo4j 4.0.2. on a new Windows 10 installation Trying to load the dump from a 4.0.1 db I get in comd prompt: C:\neo4j\neo4jDatabases\database-8ecfed3f-6559-4e7b-ad73-28f1ba51cbe...

Subgraph identification

I have a problem: nodes and nodes are connected to each other into dozens of small networks through various relationships. How can I mark each subgraph? In other words, how do I know how many subgraphs, and what are each subgraphs? Thank you very muc...

Bloom broken after amending Perspective

I've been happily using Bloom for ages but today I added a new node label to a local graph in Neo4J Desktop, tried adding the new label to the Perspective created in Bloom by default - and now can no longer use Bloom. Using Neo4j Desktop 1.2.5, Bloom...

michela by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

All the sessions of the conference are now available online

Users online (3,167)