cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Constraint based querying in neo4j

I've a graph network of 5 nodes (train stations) as in the image below. Every station has a Code, Name, Division and State and then there are relationships with details of Journey_Date, Distance_KM, Time_Taken in hours. Presently the relationship I c...

Neovis visualization is way too cluttered

Hi community! I'm trying to use neovis to visualize a small set of sample data (27k rows) from system tables of a warehouse. The goal is to see which tables from which DBs interact the most with each other (data transactions using scripts). To that e...

pborah88 by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Neo4j-admin check-consistency problem

Desktop version: 1.2.3 Neoj version: 3.5.14 OS: macOS Catalina Java version: openjdk version "1.8.0_232" I am trying to run check-consistency on a database. I have tried this on both Ubuntu and MacOS with identical behavior. Running a Full Consiste...

Confused about performance

Hi! I have written a java-plugin to handle insertion of data into neo4j. I have tried calling it in two different ways from python, one where I supply the data in the python code, and one where I call apoc.load.json. i.e, the first is: c = "WITH $nod...

kaptenh by Node Clone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extract list of Nodes and Labels from path

Hi, I'm working on a project that stores our customers relationships in Neo4j. Our model looks like this: (Client) - [PARENT_OF] - (Client). Each Client can have up to 3 different labels assigned. I made a query that at first glance should work but i...

Error when using character '{' in a Cypher query

Hi, For some reason when I execute a Cypher query containing character '{' I get an error. Here is an example of a query I found in the official documentation (link UNWIND [0, 1, 2] AS x CALL { WITH x RETURN max(x) AS xMax } RETURN x, xMax Which...

Slow Cypher Query Help Needed!

Hi, I apologise if someone has asked this question out there somewhere, but i've been looking for awhile and cant seem to find the answer as to why my query is so slow. I am trying to filter a subgraph with a specific start and end point, with certai...

To get output as an array

I have written a query, which returns four columns and four columns have values in the separate rows. But I want is that the query should return me an array for different columns, not values in the separate rows. The query is: MATCH(c:Company{company...

How do we compare two graphs for equality

hi, We have a business requirement to compare two graphs for equality. After searching i found a MD5 example from apoc. Although it is resulting error as it simply uses string values from creating hash. i.e. it does a to string of whole node object. ...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors