Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Neo4j compatibility with Azure

I have my files in Azure Datalake Storage Gen2 Neo4j enterprise edition and causal cluster are available in Azure Marketplace. Which will be compatible with Azure, as I have to read files from Azure datalake and do processing in Neo4j

Resolved! Running out of heap memory size

Hi, I am using Community edition 3.5 and the following query throws a heap size error. Is there anything I could change in the query before i try to increase the heapsize? CALL apoc.periodic.iterate( "MATCH ((c1:citation) -[p1:probability]-> (:lda_...

Resolved! Collect values if column values are the same

Hi, I have the following table: c1.name c2.name w1 w2 precision "Movie1" "Movie2" 0.2 0.21 2 "Movie1" "Movie2" 0.4 0.35 2 "Movie2" "Movie6" 0.21 0.45 2 "Movie1" "Movie6" 0.2 0.45 2 "Movie1" "Movie6" 0.28 0.42 2 "Movie1" "Movie3" 0.4 0.24 2 "Movie2" "...

Node Exists Error on Property Set

Hi, Still new at this, but hopefully getting better. I have a data file with three columns level, sort_key, parent where sort_key and parent are the same types I load with this and it works fine LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM 'file:///cpc-scheme-A.csv' ...

FOREACH with incremental property value

Hello Everyone, I watched a tutorial on the FOREACH clause. What I would like to create is a loop where I create a node for each month with a property named Value with a numerical property. It is a timetree So MATCH (m:MONTH {Month : "January"} FOREA...

tideon by Graph Buddy
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos

Neo4J Maps

Dear Everyone, I am learning Neo4J, and on reading the manual I am surprised how little information certain subjects have. I was reading the part about Maps, but you can't really get a grasp of how they work. Can someone point me to the right directi...

tideon by Graph Buddy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos