cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Get the first or last node from a list

First of all I must admit I could not find a suitable title for the problem, thus could not find results in search. Trying to explain it. I have a situation where i store few translations of a node like following. (n1)-[:HAS_TRANSLATION { code: "en" ...

Create Community Nodes

Can nodes for each community (of Louvain/ LPA/ unionFind) and their relationships to individual nodes be created AT RUNTIME instead of assembling all of these after completion of the algorithm version that stores the communities on individual nodes "...

Import nodes from recursively structured json

Hello, How would I go about creating a cypher query that imports and merges Nodes which are inside json of type: groups -> groups .. * .. groups groups within groups within groups groups may also be shared amongst other groups all of the same type...

Resolved! Return a list of strings after importing a JSON

Hello there, I'm trying to get a list of strings without null values, but I can't get the result that I want. I've tried it in two different ways: WITH 'recursivo.json' AS json_file CALL apoc.load.json(json_file, "$..id_requisito") YIELD value AS res...

Resolved! Variable not defined but the variable already exists

Hi, I am trying to bulid the relationship between my nodes. However, the "variable not defined "error messages keep pop up in my neo4j browser, even though the variable existed. When I run this LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM 'file:///genes2hallmark.csv'...

Resolved! What is the equivalent of database in Neo4j?

I'm trying to understand basic concept of neo4j. To my surprise there is not even single word in official tutorials about this. All the time same "tutorial" where you happily create some data not having the reflection where you really put them. If I...

Gosforth by Graph Buddy
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Users online (2,888)