cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Server Backup

I'm having trouble backing up a server database. Its full of thousands of nodes and relationships, but being on a server I cannot simply 'clone', nor can I access the terminal or 'Open Folder' drop down options I can with typical graphs in the Neo4j ...

Constraint issue

Hi - i am a newbie with Neo4J so apologies in advance. I am developing a java app that sucks model repository knowledge out of a rhapsody model into Neo4J (v3.5.12) for subsequent analysis. Rhapsody (from a simple single model perspective) guarantee...

Importing Relationships / Nodes very slow

Hi, Before posting this I searched for a similar topic and the closest is this one but unfortunately there is not reply since more than 1 year. here is my setup : Neo4j 3.5.14 Ubuntu 18.04.3 Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2195 18 cores 36 threads 250 GB RAM info...

Resolved! Aggregation on non existant label

I have two labels Searchable and Unsearchable on one of my node... Right now I have only Searchable nodes... So wanted to get counts of Unsearchable and assume that I will get 0. So my query was optional match (c:Country) return count(c) as coun...

Large scale export with apocs

Hi Michael, is it possible to use apoc.export.csv.query inside apoc.periodic.iterate ? I'm trying to run a jaccard query within apoc.export.csv.query and wanting to export files out in batches with apoc.periodic.iterate. I've been trying but getting ...

Load data from CSV

Hi I am trying to load the CSV using the following query. load csv with headers from "file:///test.csv" as line merge(a:Client{Name:line.TradingMember}) merge (b:Company{Name:line.WorksFor, ISIN:line.ISIN,Security:line.Security}) merge (a)-[:Employe...

Using the ACTUAL data type with neo4j-import

When importing data using neo4j-import, make sure to review the required CSV file structure and considerations before moving on. http://neo4j.com/docs/stable/import-tool.html[] ACTUAL vs. String (default) or Integer: Each node in the CSV must have an...

Finding smallest subgraph containing given nodes

Hi! I have the following problem: I have a graph (duh ) and given a set of nodes say, N1, N2, N3,.. I want to find the subgraph containing N1, N2,.. and all the elements that are between them.. so if A is an element of the subgraph there should be a...

kaptenh by Node Clone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Users online (2,903)