Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Query hitting the neo4j-default database

Hello everyone, I am working on neo4j 4.0 and trying to fire some create queries from python code. I have a database that is created by me but when I am running the query it is going into neo4j_default. could anyone please tell me how to get data pop...

Order of execution of Cypher query

I have been working on some data which is block of transactions in which addresses(identifier) of some person appears as inputs and outputs I am trying to add a property to address node, based on it occurrence in the transactions, and the property ge...

Unable to define a date variable in cypher-shell

Hello all, I was trying to import a db using the following command: CALL apoc.export.cypher.all("all.cypher", { format: "cypher-shell", useOptimizations: {type: "UNWIND_BATCH_PARAMS", unwindBatchSize: 100} }) YIELD file, batches, source, form...

Error while import

Neo4j CE 3.5.15 (tested also on Neo4j EE 3.5.16) While importing data (here is cypher script) // BCV LOAD_ALL POC PRIVILEGE // Create an index // Replace: // 'LabelName' with label to index // 'propertyKey' with property to be indexed CREATE INDE...

lrntbs by Node
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

< in Property name

When "A<1%" is set in property name, only A is shown. If "A<1%" is set, only `A is shown. How do I need to set? neo4j version4, desktop version, browser version

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors