cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to install plugins

hi, I'm trying to install neo4j plugins but the button is disabled. I managed to install it manually by copying the jars into the DB/plugins folder. However, I'd like to know what's the issue when doing it through the user interface: When hovering ...

Modelling explanation

Hi. Trying to wrap my head around how modelling works and got stuck. Looking at this modelling: HOW would the modelling look like if the User would like to rate the actors in movies? For instance: if User would like to rate Jack Blacks performance i...

Resolved! How do I make my queries run in milliseconds

Hi I currently need help on how to optimize this query match (c:client{client_id:$var3}) optional match (d:client) where (c.address =d.address or c.employer =d.employer) and c<>d and d.status ='WRITE_OFF' return count(distinct d) run in much faste...

Resolved! Cypher optimitization

Hi Michael, I need your help in optimising this cypher query to run pretty much faster preferably in milliseconds. match (c:client{client_id:$var3}) optional match (d:client) where (c.address =d.address or c.employer =d.employer) and c<>d and d.statu...

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors