Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

My long importing query never ends

Hello everybody, could please help me with my thesis project? I have to import data from a large CSV file (1,5 gb), here a sample from source file and the query i'm trying to execute: CSV.txt (2.9 KB) i waited an entire day but query never stop to l...

Resolved! Improving data writing efficiency in python

Hello. I am using python 3.6 and my neo4j v 4.0 I am currently writing large amounts of data to the neo4j database and it is taking way longer than I hope it to. I could really use some ideas on how to improve my current way of writing data to the da...

Como fazer Backup do Neo4j

Olá! Sou iniciante no Neo4j e estou realizando um projeto na área de Engenharia de Software com esse banco de dados. Nesse momento de isolamento social, não posso mais reunir a equipe para trabalhar, para que os demais tenham acesso ao que faço pense...

Resolved! Consulta por Relacionamento

Olá, estou precisando de uma ajuda para uma consulta no Neo4j. Em um pequeno exemplo, fiz um grafo com 3 nodes, cada node tem 3 relações entre si com etiquetas diferentes. Preciso fazer uma consulta onde o resultado seja todos os nodes e apenas as re...

AWS Neo4j Enterprise AMI

Hi, I want to launch neo4j enterprise v3.4 on ec2 . I have been trying to find an AWS neo4j enterprise AMI, but all i see is the option to set up and launch a causal cluster. (and not setup cloudformation) I have previously launched 3.3 enterprise us...

shweta by Node Link
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to backup a db running in kubernetes

Hello I've read the How to backup Neo4j Running in Kubernetes it seems that either the tool has change since the redaction of the article or that I'm not using the correct version of neo4j. I've deployed neo4j with helm3 in a k8s 1.17 cluster (hosted...

ticapix by Node Link
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Calling apoc procedure from Golang driver

I want to call apoc procedure from the golang driver. I can fire basic cypher queries from driver but while call apoc procedure it throws syntax error. panic: An error occurred getting result of exec command: messages.FailureMessage{Metadata:map[stri...

Resolved! Need Help in Unwind Query

Hi, I need to know, how can get all the matching records and non matching record by passing query params from nodejs. i want result something like if file exists then [{ name: 'p1.pdf', exist: true }, { name: 'p2.pdf', exist: true }, { ...