cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cypher pattern for getting self related nodes

I have asked this question over StackOverflow as well and can be found here. Given that I'm very new to Neo4j. I have a schema which looks like the below image: Here Has nodes are different for example Passport, Merchant, Driving License, etc. a...

Neo4j database concept

Hello all, after some review of official Neo4j documentation still I've not found any explanation about some basic Neo4j concept... in other hands was very easy to find some other useful concept regarding Cypher and related commands. The basic concep...

Resolved! Subquery with relationships property

Hi, there. I am trying to use the newest Game of Thrones dataset from the sandbox graph data science to get the shortest path only to season 3 nodes and relationships. I tried: match (p:Person)-[r:INTERACTS]->(q:Person) where r.book=3 with p as a, q ...

Could not start the server, once the disk was full

1). Neo4j Version: 3.4.7 (CE) Uname - Linux ip-10-1-3-221 4.4.0-176-generic #206-Ubuntu SMP Fri Feb 28 05:02:04 UTC 2020 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux 3). Server start was failing, we increased the disk size and extended the filesystem with the foll...

satish by Node
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Query loading for forever

Please find Explain of my query: And my query for this plan is: EXPLAIN match (t1:tr)-[o]-(a1:add) where a1.add= 'xyz' with distinct t1.id as ids-----(these IDS are around 50k in count) Match (t3:tr)-[o2:exit]->(a2:add) where t3.id in (ids) with d...

Integrating neo4j aura to AWS Elasticsearch

Hello everyone! I'm new to neo4j aura and elasticsearch and understand that aura only supports APOCs. So I learned there's an apoc component that can connect to elasticsearch. Goal My goal is to use elasticsearch to allow quick searching for data wit...

Keydex by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors