Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cypher from a start node discover all relations

Hello, I have the graph below : I want to start from the node 'zep3' and discover all relations until end nodes. My need is from a start node, see the impacted relations of type FLUX (red color in the graph). Any help is welcome, Thank you.

madiskou by Graph Buddy
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Create node with specific internal id using LOAD CSV

For initial data import (step 1) into Neo4j database I'm using the neo4j-admin import tool. There you can specify the internal id of a node by :ID in the header. I would also like to use LOAD CSV command for creating more nodes (step 2) into an alr...

muzos07 by Node
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable do load a 4.0.1 dump into a 4.0.2 db

hello, once more I have problems with the newest versions: Desktop 1.2.5, neo4j 4.0.2. on a new Windows 10 installation Trying to load the dump from a 4.0.1 db I get in comd prompt: C:\neo4j\neo4jDatabases\database-8ecfed3f-6559-4e7b-ad73-28f1ba51cbe...

Subgraph identification

I have a problem: nodes and nodes are connected to each other into dozens of small networks through various relationships. How can I mark each subgraph? In other words, how do I know how many subgraphs, and what are each subgraphs? Thank you very muc...

Bloom broken after amending Perspective

I've been happily using Bloom for ages but today I added a new node label to a local graph in Neo4J Desktop, tried adding the new label to the Perspective created in Bloom by default - and now can no longer use Bloom. Using Neo4j Desktop 1.2.5, Bloom...

michela by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Read nested json

**I AM new to neo4j. Can anyone help me creating cypher query for below json. I've a path array in my code which contains three objects, i want to get 3 separate nodes as path1, path2, path3 containing x, y, z properties in each path respectively. th...

Apoc Trigger in "Phase: After" never Ends

Hi all! I've ran into an unexpected behavior and can't figure out what's the source of it. I'm using apoc 3.5.0.9, and I'm trying to have a trigger in "phase: after" that creates a relationship with the node that has been updated with some other nod...