cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Interval search on partially known dates

Hi, Let me start with the problem introduction. There is a node that represents a person and multiple associated with that that person nodes that represent events (for example, birth). The exact date and time of the event might not be known exactly, ...

Database cannot started after load database

I'm trying to migrating our demo database (Community version) from Amazon Linux 2 AMI to RedHat 7.6. We installed 4.0.4 on AMI server, and 4.1.1 on RedHat server. We dump the data from AMI server and copy it to the RedHat server. Here is what we did ...

Docker disappears when creating random graph

Hi: I'm trying out Neo4J 4.1 Community Edition and I run into a hurdle that I can't seem to fix. I'm creating a random graph with the following Python program. Basically the program creates random edges between a set of 'max_nodes' Nodes. Per node yo...

ja1 by Node
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cypher & Neo4j : for loop with Cypher request

I have a list of words that I want to use as seed labels in Neo4j. These labels are renewed everyday so I would like to automate my Cypher requests. Here is the list I have today: List : list_of_labels = ['crise sanitaire', 'face crise', 'confinemen...

LJRB by Graph Buddy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merge Nodes using APOC is slow

Hello, I'm trying to create or update nodes from a batch using neo4j python module, I have approx 100k items in the batch. Here is 1 item from the batch: batch[0] = {'contactid': '1', 'gender': 'Mr', 'firstname': 'Marc', 'lastname': 'Brown', 'custome...

Create relationship using if...else condition

Hi! I'm very new to Neo4j. I have searched in the community and StackOverflow but I couldn't get the exact answer yet so posting it here. I am trying to create a relationship between 2 different node labels using 2 properties. Lets say my node labe...

Metric for label propagation algorithm

I ran label propagation algorithm on my data and I would like to know if there is a metric I can use to evaluate the model. Is there a metric for this algorithm ? If no what can I do to evaluate this algorithm ?

LJRB by Graph Buddy
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to debug apoc.export.json.query

We're frequently using apoc.export.json.query to export data to JSON. The query I'm having issues with has been used many times and is unchanged but now suddenly the server goes into overdrive when I run it and the output always ends up corrupted. Am...

Relationship Merge creating unintended nodes

Hi, I am attempting to do so NLP follow work. Take documents find root term and part of speech (pos), and the sequence of words. I have seemed to get the base documents Patents) in ok as well as the words with their terms and pos and I am now trying...

Database Replication please help!

Hello everyone I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe! I am new and still learning NEO4j and I've a concern about how to do database replication for NEO4j & AWS(EC2). I couldn't find documents from the web.. any suggestion/advice/documentat...

plee by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors