cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join the community at Nodes 2022, our free virtual event on November 16 - 17.

Neo4j Graph Platform

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Latency in retrievals with relationships in SDN 6.0

With the latest version of SDN 6.0.0-M2, I have below observation as of now. When we go with either dynamic relationship or Relationship Properties, records are saving in database quickly, but retrieval taking more time compared to Old SDN 5.3.3 vers...

Desktop is asking for password to start a database

Hello guys, how are you? Hope you are safe. Today, when I started my Neo4j Desktop and my database, a message pop up asking me for a password and said it was OK not to provide this password until the next startup. This freaked me out. By the way, I ...

Neo4J ETL tool and JDBC for MS Access

Hi, can someone please share an example on how to connect Neo4J ETL with a JDBC to an MS Access-database? I have tried to use UCanAccess 5.0.0 http://ucanaccess.sourceforge.net/ but I get the error "Connection failed. No suitable driver for the conne...

WebSocket Connection Issue

Hi, I am facing issue when I am trying to query on my neo4j database. I have deployed Neo4j on causal cluster of Google Cloud Platform. Below are my configuration in Neo4j.conf File. Regards, Rehan Niaz

Resolved! Best practice for specified modelling example

Hello everyone, I am trying to develop a neo4j demo project. With using GitLab API's, i am trying to get Merge Request's information and I want to collect comments posted there. ER-1 Diagram Reduces File node count, but don't know which comment belo...

First common parent

Dear all, I have a problem that I don't understand. Code: CREATE (a:LEU) SET a.LEID = "A" RETURN a CREATE (b:LEU) SET b.LEID = "B" RETURN b CREATE (c:LEU) SET c.LEID = "C" RETURN c CREATE (d:LEU) SET d.LEID = "D" RETURN d CREATE (e:LEU) SET e.LEID =...

depire by Node Clone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

JIRA data model

Hi, Neo4j team, Does any one have datamodel for JIRA? The queries which i like to run are Find similar issues based on full content of description, steps to reproduce summary etc..Find all people who worked on a defect and similar defect including th...

Fisher's Exact Test

Hi, I've been working on a project with Neo4j involving genetics. My current data model is set up as follows: (:Allele)<-[:HETEROZYGOUS|:HOMOZYGOUS]-(:Subject)-[:had_result]->(:Phenotype) Where each :HOMOZYGOUS relationship type represents 2 relatio...

Export database - AWS Community AMI

Hi everyone, We are having troubles with the Neo4j Community AMI, https://eu-west-2.console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/v2/home?region=eu-west-2#LaunchInstanceWizard:. We need to export the data to other database, but we cannot use the apoc procedure: CALL ap...

Resolved! Load CSV not recognizing columns

Hi everyone, I am trying to load a CSV file and the problem is that neo4j is not recognizing the headers and does not split the data in columns and basically considers each row as a list. Another interesing aspect is that at the begining and ending o...

mauuuuu5 by Node Clone
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit - November 16 - 17, 2022.

Free NODES Training Series

October 19th -

Intro to Neo4j

October 20th -

Healthcare Analytics Using Neo4j

October 25th -

Handling Neo4j data with Apache Hop

October 26th -

Blazing Fast Graphs: Hands-on with Apache Arrow and Neo4j

November 2nd -

Graph EDA Using the Neo4j GDS Client

Top Kudoed Authors