Neo4j Graph Platform
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Graph embedding using GDS library

How do the embeddings of GDS handle categorical attributes and different relation or node types? From the examples of 6.7. Node embeddings - Chapter 6. Algorithms it looks like the projection should contain equal types of nodes and relations only and...

Cypher Query In Bloom and passing parameter

Hi, Trying to craft a simple query where the depth of the relationship is subject to user input. My search phrase is Find $numlevels levels away from $cpcstart where $numlevels is defined as an integer and $cpcstart is node name property key Match p=...

Stuck in a query

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to neo4j and I got stuck on a query that I could not figure out the best way to do it. Here is my graph model, where an author has multiple co-authors and writes multiple publications My need is the following: find the n...

Custom traversal via node.js API

Hi, I am building a tree-like graph of network based on CIDRs, like this (simplified) example: Red nodes represent CIDRs, for example 10.0.0.0/27, 10.0.0.0/28, etc. Brown nodes represent that /32 IPs, for example 10.0.0.0/32, 10.0.0.1/32, etc. Due t...

XML Namespaces processing

Hi, i'm trying to import xml with predefined namespaces <xelement:some_element></xelement:some_element> is there a way to keep full tag in apoc.import.xml like "xelement:some_element" instead of imported "some_element" tag?

Resolved! Duplicate Results (Same result multiple times)

match (a:User {name: "Some Name"}), (b)<-[:rel1]-(a), (c)<-[:rel2]-(a) return a.id as id, a.name as name, collect(apoc.map.fromValues(["key1", b.value1, "key2", b.value2])) as aray, collect (c.prop) as property for the last 2 collect(), I get the sam...

Resolved! Access related nodes on variable path

Hello, I'm trying to get 3 visited posts after visit to blog index page and and then get related authors of these 3 posts. There is relation PostVisit->Post->Author. PostVisit is event. When I have next 3 steps as path variable how do I access auth...