cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Beta Opportunity for Neo4j Workspace

Introducing Neo4j Workspace We’re inviting you to check out Neo4j Workspace. Workspace combines our most powerful graph tools (Data Importer, Bloom, and Browser) all in one place to help you get up and running with graph databases faster. For experie...

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 12.48.07 PM.png
TrevorS by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the Neo4j Graph Platform Category

The Neo4j Graph Platform includes the core database and all the technologies surrounding the database, making it useful and accessible for a lot of different users. When asking a question, please select a descriptive label that best matches your quer...

Neo4j-graph-database-to-graph-platform.png
yolande by Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Synonyms: how to match a list property?

I have a lot of nodes which have a name property. The name is something comma separated, because it contains synonyms. So, I decided to try to set the name as a list instead of a single string. a specific query match (n:AppellationNew {uuid: "c38e2d5...

How to get rid of not matching elements

Using Comunity edition 4.3.2 with apoc I have a question that I wasn't able to solve. I am importing some data from a CSV file. In the first round I imported all data that match some business condition. On 900 input lines, I imported 841. But the oth...

Condition Based Output

As you see in image, A is connected to B,C,F,G. When I query A like "Match (n:Label{Name:'Name'})", it's actually returning me B,C,F,G which is right, but I want "B" to be returned only if I query "A","D","E", like if the values of A,D,E are true. H...

How to show graphapp icon on ubuntu

안녕하세요. 네오4j를 활용한 데이터 분석을 한국에서 사용자입니다. 저는 얼마전에 neo4j 엔터프라이즈 버전 4.3.2 버전을 aws ec2 환경(ubuntu 20. version )에 설치를 했습니다. 그런데 보시다시피 graphapp icon이 보이지 않습니다. neo4j를 재설치를 해보고 trial 버전을 신청을 했음에도 여전히 graphapps가 보이지 않습니다. 대체 뭐가 문제인지 모르겠습니다. 저는 지금 ETL TOOL 도 설치하여...

luckyyun by Node Link
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get group of connected nodes?

I have a group of nodes connected like this: Within a group, each of the nodes will be connected to similar nodes by 1 or more hops. I need to get a group members separately ? Not really worried about how they are connected, as long as they are conn...

Neo4j Desktop Issue

I recently used Neo4j Desktop version 1.2.5 with Window 10. It worked well with some data analytics. But, now, the Neo4j desktop application can't open so that I can't do anything. I see the Neo4j desktop.exe (Admin) is running in the background proc...

How can we change the color of the edges?

Hi, I'm trying to change the colour of the edges for the neo4j graph rendered in my front-end react application. Is anyone have any idea, how can we do that? In the above image, that's how I got the initial graph and I want to make every edge should...

Neo4jError: Connection was closed by server

I've created a google cloud VM instance with neo4j on it, by following this instructions: https://neo4j.com/docs/operations-manual/current/cloud-deployments/neo4j-gcp/single-instance-vm/ The browser Db looks fine: I can view and manipulate from the b...

Resolved! Trouble with Node Parsing in Multiple Passes

I have a scenario where I need to make 2 separate passes through a node and extract a Jira ID to create another node and relationship. The first pass seems to work but making the second pass doesn't pickup all of the information. For example MATCH ...

mbandor by Graph Voyager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.

Users online (3,160)