cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Clear Username Field and Connection Details as soon as browser is opened

akshat_mittal
Graph Buddy

Hi Team,

I am looking for a help/suggestion regarding below concern -

Automatically Clear Username Field and Connection Details as soon as browser is opened.
Screenshot is attached for the referrence.

Regards
Akshat

3 REPLIES 3

abk
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hi @akshat.mittal ,

Could you share a bit more about the context here? Browser auto-populates the connection string and default username to simplify connecting to a DBMS when hosted by that DBMS. I could imagine wanting to have a configuration that disables this behavior in some on-premise settings.

When hosted by Neo4j Desktop, the workflow is usually Desktop telling Browser what to connect to, so the connection details are probably less helpful there.

Third option: when using Aura.

What is the workflow you'd like to improve?

Best,
ABK

Hi ABK,

Greetings !!

" I could imagine wanting to have a configuration that disables this behavior in some on-premise settings. " For this , can u share me the settings or configuration I need to do ?

Regards
Akshat

Hi @akshat.mittal !

Good to "see" you

Ah, ok. Unforunately that is not yet available, but would be a nice improvement. Could you post the suggestion to https://neo4j-browser.canny.io ?

Best,
ABK

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.