cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approximate maximum k-cut example returns error

yuxin16
Node Clone

Dear all,

I am learning the graph algorithms with online documents and I currently have problem with the example described under the link of approaximate maximum k-cut.

I copied the code as exactly as shown in the document page but I received an error message at the step 4.3. Mutate with relationship weights .

CALL gds.graph.streamNodeProperties('myGraph', 'weightedCommunity')
YIELD nodeId, propertyValue
RETURN gds.util.asNode(nodeId).name as name, propertyValue AS weightedCommunity

The error message was shown as below:

I didn't modify anything and just copied the code step by step as in the example.
Therefore, I was wondering where could I do wrong.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me a hint on that.

Thank you
Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @yuxin16,
It should begds.graph.streamNodeProperty and not gds.graph.streamNodeProperties.
The difference is, that streamNodeProperty allows to only specify a String as the second parameter, while streamNodeProperties takes a List.

The memory estimation example also uses the correct version.
We will fix the other place 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @yuxin16,
It should begds.graph.streamNodeProperty and not gds.graph.streamNodeProperties.
The difference is, that streamNodeProperty allows to only specify a String as the second parameter, while streamNodeProperties takes a List.

The memory estimation example also uses the correct version.
We will fix the other place 🙂

Oh, I see. Thanks for explanation!

The docs have been updated now: Approximate Maximum k-cut - Neo4j Graph Data Science

Thank you for reporting this

Thanks! It works now!

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.