cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't connect neo4j php

evanurafny
Node

hello
I tried to connect to the neo4j database using PHP and I could not do it. what am I doing wrong? Here the error:

Fatal error : Uncaught GraphAware\Bolt\Exception\HandshakeException: Handshake Exception. Unable to negotiate a version to use. Proposed versions were [1,0,0,0] in C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-bolt\src\Driver.php:165 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-bolt\src\Driver.php(151): GraphAware\Bolt\Driver->throwHandshakeException('Handshake Excep...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-bolt\src\Driver.php(115): GraphAware\Bolt\Driver->handshake() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-php-client\src\Connection\Connection.php(192): GraphAware\Bolt\Driver->session() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-php-client\src\Connection\Connection.php(109): GraphAware\Neo4j\Client\Connection\Connection->checkSession() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-php-client\src\Client.php(67): GraphAware\Neo4j\Client\Connection\Connection->run(' CREAT...', NULL, NULL) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\pendaftaran\prosesdaftar.php(18): GraphAware\Neo4j\Client\Client in C:\xampp\htdocs\bisa\vendor\graphaware\neo4j-bolt\src\Driver.php on line 165

3 REPLIES 3

abahhar70
Node

I have the same problem, did you find the solution?

I use neo4j desktop version 1.2.4 and it works. but when using neo4j desktop 1.2.9 it doesn't work

<?php require __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'; use GraphAware\Neo4j\Client\ClientBuilder; // change to your hostname, port, username, password $neo4j_url = "http://neo4j:password@localhost:7474"; //$neo4j_url1 = "bolt://neo4j:password@localhost:7687"; // setup connection $client = ClientBuilder::create() ->addConnection('default', $neo4j_url) //->addConnection('bolt', $neo4j_url1) ->build(); ?>

abahhar70
Node

thank you @evanurafny I solved the problem,I use Neo4j Community server version 4.0.3 but with "composer require neoxygen/neoclient" in My Project file PHP and finally I did connection between php and server neo4j.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.