cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo4j Helm chart standalone installation error

sarathm
Node

Trying to install a standalone server for neo4j using helm charts, But the neo4j-imagePullSecret.yaml template is failing with below error.

executing "neo4j-standalone/templates/neo4j-imagePullSecret.yaml" at <fail (printf "No docker-registry secret exists for imagePullSecret \"%s\" in the cluster. \n Missing imageCredential entry for \"%s\"" $imagePullSecret $imagePullSecret)>: error calling fail: No docker-registry secret exists for imagePullSecret "test-secret-dev" in the cluster. 

Below are the values I passed in override values.yaml

image:
  imagePullPolicy: Always
  customImage: My Image Registry
  imagePullSecrets:
    - "test-secret-dev"

2 REPLIES 2

steggy
Neo4j
Neo4j

@sarathm you specified the name of an image pull seret in your values.yaml. It looks like you did not create that secret. Here's a link that explains how to do that: https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/configure-pod-container/pull-image-private-registry/

Thanks for the update. Secret was created and I verified the info. The error is fixed when I added image credentials details in the values.yaml file

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.