cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster identification

jupiter
Node

I've executed the Louvain clustering algorithm on my graph, and I got more clusters than I expected, now I would like to get more information about these clusters to understand if there are some clusters that I should not consider.

For instance, I would like to find the average local clustering coefficient for each of them using this algorithm: neo4j local clustering coefficient, the problem is that it can be executed just on the whole graph, I need to execute it for each cluster.

Actually each node is marked with a property that describes the cluster it belongs to. I tried to project part of the graph, but there is no way to project filtering on a property.

How can I do it? There is some other way to get more information about each cluster?

thanks

1 REPLY 1

mark_needham
Neo4j
Neo4j

Hi,

I think you should be able to project part of the graph using a Cypher projection, as described here - https://neo4j.com/docs/graph-data-science/current/management-ops/cypher-projection/

That way you could restrict the projected graph based on any criteria that you like.

Cheers, Mark

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.