cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriptions in Graphql and Grandstack

fabisch_kamz
Node Clone

I'm still new in grandstack , i have been reading the docs and i have not come across how to handle subscriptions with graphql in the neo4j-graphql-js . Anyone here who knows how to handle subscription in grandstack?
@william.lyon

3 REPLIES 3

MuddyBootsCode
Graph Steward

This is a topic near and dear to my heart. The GRANDstack does not currently handle subscriptions. You have to implement those parts yourself. I know there’s some work done on it but it’s not part of the library yet.

Wouldn't know how to add that in the neo4j-graphql-js ...... But i guess right now i have to make use of polling in the frontend

john3haris
Node Clone

@MuddyBootsCode , @fabisch_kamz I'm also still waiting for subscriptions to be added to Grandstack.. It is crucial for my project and so far I couldn't find a way to add it, hopefully, we get to hear something soon from the team behind Grandstack (@William_Lyon) which will make Grandstack complete.. or at least for now.

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.