Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neo4J GraphQL Apollo Resolver Filter GTE

mmkay
Node

Hi

i have a question.

Lets Say we have a property in the Schema that is only processed with a custom resolver, call it GesamtSumme. It works great i get back the GesamtSumme.

So now the GesammtSumme isn´t in Neo4J and the directive @ignore is added.

How can i use GesamtSumme for Filtering in GraphQL?

Something like this

...where: {GesamtSumme_GTE: 20.000 })....

I always get back that GesamtSumme_GTE is not know and when i try to extend the input it doesent show up.

So basically it´s a general Question how can i use Custom Resolved fields as an Filter in GraphQL?

Thank in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

I think that's not yet supported, can you add your request as a GH issue?

Thanks @michael.hunger as far i understand it is not possible so i created a feature request. Do you know any other technique to solve this Problem?
i also did use a @cypher directive but, then you cant use relationship in your graphQL.

As far i understand the process this is right.

From the graphQL statement one single Cypher is generated. When the @cypher directive is in use there is no generation. Because you can only return a single type or an array of a single type with the cypher directive, i found no way to accomplish a good way of computed properties.

Perhaps it would be good if you could together a minimal example of what you try to do? And add it to your feature request?

Nodes 2022
Nodes
NODES 2022, Neo4j Online Education Summit

On November 16 and 17 for 24 hours across all timezones, you’ll learn about best practices for beginners and experts alike.