Edge display issue in Linkurious

I am trying to use Linkurious with our Neo4j database and having the following problem.

When I try to display a set of nodes and a specific set of edges, the tool displays all edge connection between them.

For example I want to run the following query:

MATCH (src:Node)-[i:RELATION]->(dst:NODE) WHERE dst.name="XYZ" RETURN src, i, dst

I want only the edges from the src nodes to the destination and not any others (like src to src edges).

I can achieve this in Neo4j browser by turning off “ Connect Result Nodes ” option.

How can I do this in Linkurious?

Incidentally, in preview mode the query behaves properly and displays only the desired edges. However, it doesn’t in the full visualization mode.

Can someone please help?

Hi bhawmik just to clarify your issue:

• Do you have the same problem also if you start from an empty screen (i.e. no other nodes already available)?
  • Is correct to say that your issue is that a self-edge on the src node is added? In this case the extra edge is of type RELATION or a different type?
  • What version of Linkurious are you using?

Following are my responses:

• Do you have the same problem also if you start from an empty screen (i.e. no other nodes already available)?
    Yes.

• Is correct to say that your issue is that a self-edge on the src node is added? In this case the extra edge is of type RELATION or a different type?
    This needs some clarification. The query used was:
    MATCH (src:Node)-[i:RELATION]->(dst:Node) WHERE dst.name="XYZ" RETURN src, i, dst
    For (src) and (dst) edges exist on both directions, but I want to restrict the visualization to only (src)-->(dst) .
    Incidentally in Preview mode the visualization works as desired.

• What version of Linkurious are you using?
    LINKURIOUS 2.7.6 HOLY HAMBURGER