Global community of graph people

Neo4j Communityof graph data experts

Learn everything

At Graph Academy you can learn Neo4j fundamentals then grow into a respected, certified graph expert.

Learn everything Start learning

Discuss with peers

Join us in our forums for in-depth discussion and collaboration. Or, chat live chat on Discord. We'd love to meet you!

Discuss with peers Say hello!

Read the docs

From getting started to launching into production our documentation has all the details you need.

Read the docs Read details

Fresh graphs every week!Subscribe to our newsletter...

This Week in Neo4j covers graph databases, graph algorithms, machine learning, Graph Data Science, GraphQL, app development and awesome use cases.

Community Activity

loading data from s3 WITHOUT using a presigned URL

We have Neo4j Enterprise running in AWS EC2. What is the recommended approach for allowing a Neo4j user role access to bulk load (csv) data from an s3 bucket without generating a presigned URL? Can a Neo4j user role essentially be mapped to an AWS IA...

tom941 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

test failing driver connect

When I try to initiate and connect with a new driver and run "npm run test 01"  I get test fails.    I checkout the git checkout 01-connect-to-neo4j  and add my uri, user, password and run npm run test 01 and it passes.   So I copied the entire file ...

DrAli by Node
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NeoDash Maps: properties as points

In this post @bennu_neo suggested a query to produce a point on a map. When I duplicate this and insert my own coordinates, it works fine: UNWIND [{id: "1234", label: "H1", type: "House", point: point({latitude:51.22074896608231, longitude:4.40676130...

guido by Graph Buddy
  • 15 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Install Neosemantics in Windows 11 environment

Hi, I want to learn what I can do with ontologies with Neo4j. Unfortunately, there is only a little help in the Windows environment installing Neosemantics. I download the jar file and I also found a plugin folder under my windows user account folder...

Tamas by Node
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Error while loading the ontology (XML/RDF)

Hi, I am trying to import an ontology: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/OAE#:~:text=The%20Ontology%20of%20Adverse%20Events,follows%20the%20OBO%20Foundry%20principles.  Here's what I'm doing: CALL n10s.graphconfig.init(); I read that it mi...

onto_poc_0-1675258961688.png

Migration back to Discourse

Hello friends! So... about a half year ago we switched the platform used here on community.neo4j.com from Discourse to a vendor called Khoros. We were hopeful about Khoros as a platform that we could build upon to make a great website for the communi...

Neo4j with Apollo v4 and @as-integrations/aws-lambda

Hello friends. Do you know integrate the new ApolloServer V4 with package integration of AWS (@as-integrations/aws-lambda) and Neo4j ? I have try to execute in my lambda this code :  import { ApolloServer } from '@apollo/server'; import { startServer...

Aymeric by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transaction Timed Out

Hello:I am getting the following error, as shown below. ClientError: {code: Neo.ClientError.Transaction.TransactionTimedOut} {message: The transaction has been terminated. Retry your operation in a new transaction, and you should see a successful res...

NeoDash parameters with other parameters

First - LOVE Neodash - Thanks to @Niels de Jong This is what I was looking for - very happy I attended this session at GraphConnect 2022!I'm curious about a couple things:1 - parameters.  I was able to add a bit more complexity by manually editing th...

pdrangeid by Graph Voyager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Road to NODES Workshop Series: Oct 19 – Nov 2

Brush up your skills before NODES, our graph technology conference on Nov 16 and 17. The Road to NODES series of preparatory workshops will help you get the most out of the event.The workshops are pre...

0 Comments

NODES 2022 Speaker Highlights

Join us virtually on November 16 and 17 for NODES 2022 – the best place to learn everything about graph technology. Whether your interest is in graphs fueled by machine learning, graphs for knowledg...

0 Comments